Who processes personnel data?
The controller is Cropgroup, whose head office is located rua Primeiro de Maio Varandas do Rio hab. 4 Gandra 4740-472 Esposende, PORTUGAL,
Why a déclaration of confidentiality?
The meaning of this déclaration of confidentiality is to inform the web site’s visitor which is on the webspcae at the adress coptravel.eu how the data are collected and process by the controller.
The controller’s wish is to act in full transparency, in compliance with the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data; and the free movement of such data (GDPR or RGPD).
The controller pays particular attention to the protection of the privacy of its users and therefore undertakes to take the necessary reasonable precautions to protect the personal data collected against loss, theft, disclosure or unauthorized use.
What are the processing purposes?
Personal data shall be collected and processed solely for the following purposes:
- managing customers, including order and delivery management, invoicing and sending information letters/e-mails;
- answer questions from users;
- to produce statistics;
- sending promotional information on the products and services of the controller;
- for marketing purposes;
- authentication and granting the user access to his user profile;
- improve the quality of the website and the products and/or services offered by the controller.
Personal data are processed exclusively for internal use.
What are the legal bases?
In accordance with the Regulations, personal data shall be processed by the controller on the following legal basis:
- Based on the execution of the contract as agreed with the user or pre-contractual steps undertaken at his request;
- On the basis of complying with legal or regulatory provisions, regarding the management of the contractual relationship and in particular invoicing;
- Based on legitimate interest in sending information to customers;
What personal data are processed?
By visiting and using this website, the user expressly consents to the controller collecting and processing, in accordance with the terms and principles described, the following personal data:
- Personal identification data (name, surname, address, country, e-mail address, telephone number, country and birthday);
- Contact information (phone number, email address);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, cookies);
- Financial identification data (banking data);
- References (passwords)
- all information concerning the pages that the user has visited on the website;
- any information the user has voluntarily provided.
The controller collects personal data as follows:
- Order placed online
- Newsletter Registration Form
The controller retains personal data only for the reasonable time necessary for the purposes pursued and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. The collected data are therefore not kept longer than permitted by law.
What rights do users have?
- Right of access: The user has the right to obtain information on the processing of his data.
- Right of rectification: Inaccurate or incomplete information may be corrected.
- Right to erasure of personal data: In some cases, the user has the right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning him.
- Right to limitation of processing: In some cases, the user has the right to request limitation of processing of his personal data.
- Right of opposition to treatment: The user has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing of his personal data which prevail over his right to object to the processing.
- Right to withdraw consent: The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
- Right to portability: The user can at any time request to receive his personal data free of charge in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
If, as a user, you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of your identity (copy of your identity card on both sides) by registered mail to the controller mentioned above in paragraph ‘Who processes personal data? You will receive a response as soon as possible and no later than one month after receipt of your request.
What’s a cookies?
A “cookie” is a data or text file that the server of a website temporarily or permanently stores on the user’s equipment (computer hard drive, tablet, smartphone, or any other similar device) via its browser. Cookies may also be installed by third parties with whom the controller collaborates. Cookies retain a certain amount of information, such as visitors’ language preferences or the content of their shopping cart.
.Other cookies collect statistics about the users of a website or ensure that the graphics appear correctly and that the applications work well on the website. Still others allow to adapt the content and/or advertising of a website according to the user.
Which cookies are used on the website?
The website uses different types of cookies:
- Essential or technical cookies: these are essential cookies for the operation of the website, allowing good communication and intended to facilitate navigation;
- Statistical or analytical cookies: these cookies make it possible to recognize and count the number of visitors and see their browsing behavior when they visit the website. This improves the user’s navigation and makes it easier for them to find what they are looking for;
- Functional cookies: these cookies enable specific features on the website to improve the user’s usability and experience, in particular by remembering the user’s choice of preferences (for example language, basket, etc.);
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow to evaluate and improve the content and performance of the website (for example by counting the number of visitors, by identifying the most popular pages or clicks), and to better match commercial proposals to the personal preferences of the user;
- Tracking cookies: the website uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics, in order to help the controller measure how users interact with the content of the website, and that generates visit statistics in a strictly anonymous manner. These statistics continuously improve the website and provide the user with relevant content. The controller uses Google Analytics to get an overview of the traffic on the website, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify people who visit the website. For more information, the user is invited to consult Google’s data protection policy, available at : http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/.
In the event that the user disables certain cookies, it is possible that some parts of the website are not searchable and/or usable, or that they are only partially.
The storage period for cookies varies according to their type: essential cookies are usually stored until the browser is closed, while functional cookies remain valid for 1 year and performance cookies, 4 years.
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For Portugal, this is the Data Protection Authority (DPA), whose contact details are as follows: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados. r Avenida D. Carlos I, 134 – 1º 1200-651 Lisboa Web Site : https://www.cnpd.pt/